Tuesday, May 03, 2005

high maintenance

My brain is on overload after once of the longest days of learning I've had in my life: 10am-9pm. Eeep... my eyes hurt and so does my brain. I wonder if all the information will fall out of my head when I lie down to dream tonight. Hahaha... it wouldn't surprise me!

Meanwhile, how did 3hours of my life slip by all of a sudden? I sat at this computer after I arrived home from German class and suddenly it's 12:34am. What the???
Mir geht es verwirrt.

The things on my mind right now:
- Long week ahead with lots of time with God. Praise God!
- Concert. OMG. Four weeks.
- Lots of assignments. As in... 14 due in the next 7 weeks. Whoopitodooeey!
- I feel like an idiot when I'm at uni.
- Jennifer was so nice today. And she wants to come to the concert!
- How I love and hate challenges.
- German homework: revise Grammar and memorise food and drinks vocabulary.
- PR theory and the concept of branding celebrities and global leaders.- Needing: Video camera for MAS308 Major Video Project
- Blah blah blah blah
- My brain is frazzled
- I need gingko.
- My uni rocks on an autumn day.
- EUROPE EUROPE EUROPE - Harvest, can you call me already!!
- Oh dear, I finish uni at 9pm tomorrow and start at 9am the next day. AGHHH!!!
- GO TO SLEEP JOY!
- The Five Love Languages for Singles [Gary Chapman]
- The following books have been loaned out from the library and are sitting on my desk making me feel intelligent: [they call it denial of selfhood]

**Current Issues In Business Ethics
**Business Ethics & The Law
**Between Tradition and Modernity
**Daring Leadership
**Perspectives in Business Ethics
**Public Relation's Handbook
**How to write and pitch your Press Release
**Using German
**A Practice Grammar of German [who wrote the title for that one???]
**Making Business Writing Happen
**Business Report Writing

- I can look forward to... Mass tomz.
- Being enlightened by My Father.

- Luke and his advice today: pretend the person next to me in class is Jesus. Then it's like spending time with him... *Awww*

- Carson London. I think I kind of miss you.
- Oh crap.
- Pacey and Jericho.... oh you give me tingles and you'll never know it because you don't believe in reading blogs!!! Ha! Well then... too bad for you huh?!

- BLARGH. Go to SLEEP!!!

2 comments:

gerry said...

Carson London! i know him!! BWWUUUAAAHAHHAahhahaha...hey i bumped into the boy's signicficant other!!! gah! but i kept it real!! and yeh christ is in her for sure!! feelin still a tad angry at the boy...ahh miss you lots!!

Neza said...

Gerri! out of all things to comment on?!