Sunday, May 15, 2005

when the pillow gets confusing

Remember when...

- We sat on the bonnet of your car and stared at the stars...
- You kept ringing back that night...
- We walked really fast just to meet Jesus that morning...
- You finally had the guts to visit...
- We laughed really hard all night at dinner...
- You played me the song... and SANG.
- Our eyes met and I melted...
- You prayed over me...
- We hugged for what felt like forever...
- You found me...
- We served God - together...
- Our paths crossed at the right moment...
- You changed my world...
- My heart stopped when I saw you walked in the room...
- I watched you smiling...
- You reached for my hand instead of the gear stick...
- I said "ok..."
- It all started making sense...
- You asked me to dance...
- I couldn't say one thing without mentioning you...
- We found something we had in common...
- You picked me up when I was walking in the rain...
- We took care of each other...
- That star flew across the sky and we made wishes...
- You were there for me...
- I was there for you...
- We prayed for this...
- God decided to make it work...

I woke up and realised I was dreaming...?

1 comment:

gerry said...

OOoo...thats a nice dream! i loike i loike!!its noice noice!!

dreams were made to come true! =)