Monday, May 09, 2005

GIFT...

Luke-inspired stream of consciousness:
"GIFT: Growing In Faith Together."

No matter they call your perfect match "God's gift." Not only is that person an undeserved blessing, but also a companion whom you share the journey of "Growing in Faith Together..."*awww*

Today was as much empowering as it was exhausting. If you'd told me two or three years ago that I'd be spending over 10hours in a church on a Sunday, I would have laughed.
But there I was - and I witnessed God's grace so abundantly amongst the trials, the tiredness and the tests of faith.

With each opportunity to fall comes the equal opportunity to make God our stronghold.

;o)

One day... our paths will cross.
One day... I'll know your name.
One day... we'll share our dreams.
One day... you'll feel the same.

One day... our God will say:
"On this day... I'll let this start."
One day... we will begin
A day that brings love to our hearts.

One day... our lives will cross.
One day... I'll reach for you.
One day... we'll both find that
Today... you were reaching too.

Y

3 comments:

gerry said...

that joy will definitely have a beach, a sunset and a husband...prolly sumwhere in BORACAY! hehehehe...

i told my kuya tan if i can't get a guy here, i'm goin down to phils to fetch myself one! hahaha...and no not the ones thats gonna use me to get to OZ! haaha...

j(",)Y said...

I've had enough of boys. They seriously give me complexes.
And the ones you wanna hit on the head get heartbroken when you tell them that, and the ones who deserve to get hit on the head are just so stupidly oblivious, they wouldn't notice it if you did.
GARGHHH!

gerry said...

yeah i've been there!

i've haven't really had enuf of boys.i can't help but admire god's creations! hehehe

but u see joy, ur like one of the guys! ur close mates are guys, thats why i stick to my gurls! they're all i've got!hehehe..