Wednesday, May 11, 2005

in the zone

In the comp labs @ uni...
Feeling somewhat inspired, because I managed to sell 48 chocolates in about forty minutes of attempting. Praise God? PRAISE GOD! Hehehe... uni students are in such dire need for sustenance, and I met some cool first year ppl while I was at it.

Hmmm... hey there's a cute guy in my MAS class. He's got the rugged hair under the baseball cap thing happening. Today I was just hiding under my GK hat, hoping he didn't notice me smiling... why? Coz today he was sporting a WWJD band. Teehee... *sigh* That's God's wink for me - He's telling me that somewhere out there, there's a fella, growing in faith. Wooohooo!

Anyway, I'm blogging because I'm procrastinating. I've got a business briefing to write up and have no motivation to do it.

And then a little voice inside me says... "Our God is a God of excellence. Strive in EXCELLENCE in all you do!!" And that's sooo much harder than it sounds - but that's enough motivation for me!

Peace out & rock on...

1 comment:

gerry said...

man....i love reading ur blogs! i want god winks too!!! hehehhee...