Friday, May 06, 2005

should be...

Sleeping! I should be asleep! But I'm awake... and will be again in a few hours. But that's ok - I'll sleep soon!

Hey so I wanna honour my mission partner. He seriously rocks! If you don't know him, then you should meet him, because he sure is one funny guy. But that's not why he rocks - that's just one of the reasons why he's cool. Nah... he rocks because he knows how to pry open the deepest secrets in me and let me talk my story out over dinner as if it's all normal. And I guess the thing is - it is normal. Hahaha... Ah... what a legend. I'm lucky to have a guy who accepts me for who I am... and is willing to serve God. I'M SO EXCITED! And so now I'm calm.. and I've realised that God really does know how to work miracles. I think him testifying the way God has been working in him affirms me... I really want him to come to Europe!
[new project] Hehehe.. I can hear his voice: "Let's do this!" Ahaha...

So...Tonight was fish. Which also meant tonight was Ian. Ha! [personal joke, sorry]

Ok... so I'm in bed and I love these brown pants. They're my favourite bed-time item. And the sheets are white and blue, and my sister is asleep and the lamp is bright and "Miles Apart" is playing, and even though my list of things to do is ridiculously never ending... I'm just.. HAPPY.

Happy because no matter how frustrating and impossible things seem to be getting [this afternoon the library with Nez - man I'm sooo sorry!] - God knows how to provide.

And it's the love of God that I fall for in people!!!

Golden List for 050505...
- Email from Amardeep that totally brightened up my night. Miss my HS buddies, can't wait til next Tuesday & Richard Butler.
- Dinner date with Ryan & Ian. FISH!!!! Hahaha...
- Good shoulders to cry on.
- Good brother to laugh with, talk about life & service and ... *sigh* love... ;0)
- Patient and loving buddy who knows how to bring my heart closer to God, even when I feel completely unworthy and stupid...
- Beautiful Autumn weather. I love my country!!!!
- My parents
- My sisters
- My God.
- My household(s)
- SPY kids who are so wonderfully faithful & loyal and full of God's innocent and honest love..
- Bus buddies who empathise with my uni dilemmas [Wednesday morning finishing readings next to Adrian! You're cool man!]
- Butterflies.

SHOULD BE...
Faithful always.
Happy always.
Trusting always.
Strong always.
Believing always.
JOYFUL... always... ;)

1 comment:

Neza said...

Glad to see you can always get back to your Joyful self...its okay about the Library...i had fun mucking around! haha

Cioooo!