Saturday, May 14, 2005

warm fuzzies

Quotes from today:

She says; "I knew it was too good to be true - that I could actually meet a guy that was both cute and honest..."

****



I have this awfully sentimental habit of losing myself in someone else's story.
Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic, but the idea of just sitting down with someone and learning them appeals to me. Learning their life, learning their likes, learning their dislikes. Learning who they are just by being with them. I guess I'm just a "quality time" type of person.

Last Saturday feels like a gazillion years ago because the last 8 days have just been sooooo full. Full of BLESSINGS, mind you - despite the vented frustrations on the previous post.

Saturday was: Canadian breakfast & mocha @ City Extra. Journey to North & West cluster pre-con showcases. Fun, fun, fun! Ultra-inspired by awesome talent, new faces and the amount of effort people are putting into these performances. Praise God! Also launched the chocolate drive.

Sunday: Church at 7am. 3 Masses in the morning *cough* - fun bonding with the SPYers. Man they are sooo cool. Seriously. There is not a single moment when I'm with one of them that I don't feel God's presence. I think they call that love... ;o) First practice with the Revelation Band. WOWEEEE - God's just AMAZING. Seriously. Mothers Day & Mark's Birthday celebrations with family *awww* totally loving AJ, who I think is really scared of me.

Monday: Hard work at uni. Completely nackered after looong weekend. Went to PR tutorial and found out I passed that mid-sem exam. Does God provide or what? Mind you... it was a conceded pass. But a pass is a pass, and Joy is happy! Walked to work and set off the alarm *cough* - never planning to do that EVER again. Had Production Team meeting and man... I'm EXCITED!!

Tuesday: More uni work. Uni sucks. Hahaa... no - not true. Uni's just hard. *grrrrowling* Got dressed up fancy-schmancy for the GLP launch and had some wine & yummy food with Rhia and Amardeep before listening to very inspiring words about studying overseas, internationalisation, global leadership and not standing still in a world that needs people to move it... ;o)

Wednesday: Late night means late rise. Tried getting to uni to work on assignments to no avail. Was reminded of my love for "Regurgitator" in high school during P/M tutorial. Met a lot of nice people who bought chocolate, and spoke to a lot of (*ahem* cute) guys. Praise God. Hahahaha... Met up with Dom & the YFC WYD pilgrims @ the Cathedral and WOW - I'm excited for that too! Funny: Irish dancing battle outside Maccas. Eh?

Thursday: What a funny day. Rain, rain and more rain. Tried to study, tried to do report. Ended up skitzing out and giving up - especially after computer crashed. Had meeting in afternoon. Woohoo - great results! Late night on the phone. Finished assignment at 2:40am after losing half of it.

Friday: Emailed Dr Stephen, and went back to bed feeling absolutely awful in the head. Slept all day (Jason Mraz) and got up for work... and a fun night @ Livo with the SPYers @ Salt & Light. Praise God! Hope they take their faith back home and spread it to the rest of the youth... ;o)

Saturday: Cleaning/tidying of extremely messy room. Organising of uni junk and German homework. Slipping into random stories of my fave group of ppl who I was obsessed with in high school. Procrastinating.
It's 4:01pm and I'm still in my pjamas. Time to shower and get to work.

No comments: