Sunday, May 01, 2005

mandarin seeds

Hmmph! I'm exhausted. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. Somewhat disappointed, but elated. Yep - can't even figure myself out.
Sitting at bedroom, and the only part of my body that give sign of life are my fingers weakly typing at the black keys on silver laptop, and cramps in lower abdomen area. Someone shoot me please!

Right now: I'm consuming the first mandarin of the season. Happy MAYday by the way - it's the first day of May...

On a deeper, less enjoyable note: there are tsunamis of emotions tearing down the walls in my heart. I feel like everything I know and am familiar with is being knocked senseless and turned into rubble. Is this God's way of "building me up??" I guess one needs to tear down the old to build the new... ay?

Well. There's definitely someone hammering away at the concrete. And he doesn't even know it. And the worst part? We hardly exchange a single word...


More Than Love - Los Lonely Boys ... if you're wondering what the heck that's about - ask Sav! *wink!* Hahahaha...

Party hard my friends. The holidays are over.

No comments: