Thursday, May 19, 2005

wasting my time

- Three sugars + double coffee shot in a small Mocha from McCafe.
- Sitting in first floor of library doing nothing except reply to emails.
- Praying frustratedly.
- Thinking about Charades last night in my living room.
- Wishing I could always be that delirious in my laughter.
- Loving how we can all be such fools in front of each other and just not care.
- Loving my household.
- Hot chocolate at midnight.
- Driving to no where.
- Needing to work on assignment, but procrastinating as usual.
- Wanting to crawl back into bed.
- Why am I at uni today?
- Gonna miss friend who's flying away on Friday because she's the only sister I can trust with every minute detail of my heart and my past.
- Thinking about: hugs... that boy... laughing really hard that my stomach hurts... forgetting all my troubles... blessings... being in love... more hugs.
- I am sooo not a morning person.
- Angry, worried, stressed and disappointed, but trying really hard not to be.
- Listening... praying... hiding in His arms.
- Sewing back the pieces of a ripped apart heart.
- Wanting to punch something... REALLY HARD.
- More hugs.

No comments: