Wednesday, September 28, 2005

the how-tos of a successful relationship - part #1

My couch and I have a great relationship happening. I snuggle with its pillows and answer to its every beckon. I'm such a sucker man. Like this afternoon - I was meant to work on my assignment and I felt the need to visit my couch, and kabang - we spent a good hour and a half together... me snoring softly away between its leather arms. I'm a sucker for snuggles.

I think I'm getting sick. I feel really yucky today, and am thinking twice about going to the meeting tonight... even though I know I should... even though I really want to... but I could stay home and rest... and do my assignment... and spend more time with my couch. =)

Right now though... there's a bit of sunshine trying to break through my living room window. And to wake myself up, I shall do this completely pointless survey which I scabbed off someone else (sshhh!!) and we shall listen to Earth, Wind & Fire - "September," which seems totally appropriate since we've only got 2 days of September left.

12 weeks til Christmas baby!!

1. Time of starting this test? 4:47pm
2. Were you named after anyone? (Apparently, and I can't guarantee this) my mum's doctor. Hahahaha... won't tell you which type.
3. Do you wish on stars? Yup. Shooting stars to be precise (which aren't really stars anyway!) Wished on some in Borocay, and on the way to Poland we flew through a storm and I witnessed shooting stars up close, above clouds... that was cool!
4. When did you last cry? Last week after Terra camp as I finished telling Eddoes the story of Sky.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Hmm... sometimes. I don't write on lines and I change handwriting according to my mood... so there's something in there that I like, I'm sure.
6. What is your favourite meat? Chicken!!
7. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? Hahaha... (Roanne reminded me of this one) - The Christmas Macarena... (hey! I was 12! Shut up...)
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with? Oh for sure... I'm the coolest friend out. Hahahaha... *puke!* Hmm... I might be scared of myself actually.
9. Are you a daredevil? Ask Ryan what he made me eat today and the dares I've done, and he'll tell you.
10. Have u ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Yes... *blush*
11. How do you release anger? I argue... punch my pillow... headbang in the privacy of my bedroom... and PRAY.
12. Where is your second home? St Pat's. ;o)
13. Do you trust others easily? I used to. Now my trust is in God, rather than people.
14. What was your favourite toy as a child? A white stuffed toy rabbit, whose name is Swiftheart, and is sitting on my bed, with 13 years worth of dust in her fur.
15. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Hmm.. can't say I can think of one off the top of my head - I quite enjoyed my classes in school. Uni, on the other hand... oh crikey - all of them are useless!
16. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Yes! And mate do I miss those days.
17. Would you bungee jump? Yes indeed. Ask me to jump of a plane, and I'd do that too.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Can't say I do.
19. What's your favourite ice cream flavour? Everything sweet and fruity. Gelato at Rome Termini Station... that was nice. Swapping ice-cream with the guy you like? Even better!
20. What are your favourite colours? The colours you see on this entry.
21. What is your least favourite thing? Sin.
22. How many people do u have a crush on right now? One! About twenty, if you include guys like Hayden Christiensen, Jude Law, Joshua Jackson, Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher and the like...
23. What do you miss most right now? Europe, and the people there, the pilgrimage atmosphere...
24. What colour underwear are you wearing? White and pink. ;o)
25. What are you listening to right now? Gwen Stefani - 'Danger zone'
26. If you were a guitar chord, what would you be? G. And you know it!
27. What is the weather like right now? Clouds are clearing and it's cold. Or maybe it's not cold and I'm just sick... but it's typical mid-season transition weather.
28. Last person you talked to on the phone? Some guy from a Collections Office.
29. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Attitude. Then the way they smile... and their eyes.
30. Do you like the person who sent you this? To be honest it's been so long since I saved this as a draft BLOG, I can't remember who it was. But since I'm not one to not like people, the answer would be YES!
31. How are you today? Not bad, yourself? (Chris Dax!) Hahaha... no, I'm actually pretty good. I've only got thing that's worrying me, and that's uni. But I went to sleep and woke up with a smile on my face... Hehehe... *wink*
32. Favourite drink? Water. Funky fruit flavoured stuff like Peach Ice Tea, Lychee juice and the real fruit mixes...
33. Favourite alcoholic drink? Hrmm... Melon Bicardi?
34. Natural hair colour? Black.
35. Eye colour? Red. Nah... jokes. Brown.
36. Wear contacts? Nope.
37. Siblings? Four... no wait! Five! Yay!
38. Favourite month? December... Jesus' birthday and the beginning of SUMMER!
39. Favourite food? Chocolate! Yum yum... medium-well done steak, veggies and mashed potatoes... and sinigang.
40. Last movie you watched? "Serendipity" - which was two weeks ago. Hehehehe...
41. Favourite day of the year? Tomorrow.
42. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out? Do I ever ask people out? No. But would I be too scared? Hell nah!
43. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings!
44. Summer or winter? SUMMER!! I'm a water baby for sure... gimme the beach... like NOW.

Ok ok.. enough of this bludge business. Go do your work Joy.

No comments: