Wednesday, September 14, 2005

nerds: colourful mouse poo

To serve you better, we have installed pollution free warm air hand dryers to protect you from the hazards of disease which may be transmitted by towel litter. This quick sanitary method dries hands more thoroughly and prevents chapping and keeps washrooms free of towel waste.

Push button

Rub hands gently under warm air

Stops automatically


Howzat for random? Hey so... it's late and I'm sleepy.
In case someone uninvited stumbles across this strange and somewhat pointless excuse for a BLOG... let me warn you - it's addictive.... oh and so is downloading songs. I finally got back Gavin Degraw... *yay!*

Meanwhile I've been told my several viewers that I'm glowing. Sadly, it's not what everyone thinks it is. It's the excess oil that's growing under my face. Seriously. I had relatively nice skin in Europe... but now there's a pimple growing next to my nose. By pimple I mean volcano... and I plan to demolish it asap.

See what stress does to you?

I'd like to believe that I'm glowing for the right reasons. I'll just pretend I am. *wink_wink_nudge_nudge* ... *puke!* Hey did you know guys get giggly? Hahaha... coz someone rang today and told me they were in a giggly mood... which is just plain funny - but that made me laugh... the only thing that did after a night of crabby snapping and feeling unaccomplished.

Had another one of those conversations with uni friend #2 today. What is with all this chat about relationships? (ah.. so Spring is the season for... *ahem*)

He said: Are you qualifying me?
I said: (in my head) You wish buddy. (out loud) What does that mean?
He said: Girls give tests. They don't even do it consciously most of the time, but they do it. And if they don't know that they're doing it, how the hell are boys supposed to know?
I wish I said: Boys give tests too. They don't even know the answers to them, so girls don't bother trying to pass.

Hehehe... I'll admit it was a good nudge in the gut about never settling for second best. I wrote a post ages and ages and ages ago about how girls want to be chosen... not for the sake of being chosen... but over a long, sincere and real process of thought, prayer, and care... chosen despite the bruises, the odd shape, the strange thoughts, the missing chunks and the different taste. (Mind you the metaphor I used was fruit...)

One thing I've learnt is that being chosen isn't all that matters. There's a process of preservation that boys seem to skim over once they walk out of the fruit store. Hahaha... they think that just because they've found what they want that it'll stay that way. Good luck guys.

Girls were designed to be looked after - not because they can't look after themselves - but because that's what that's what they deserve. We look after people, children, families, friends... the people we meet, and the people we love ... hence we deserve the same treatment! We don't like disappointing people... so please don't disappoint us. We don't like lying... so please don't lie to us... We don't like wearing masks... so please don't try to put one on your face - or ours!

A girl would move the universe to take care of someone they really cared for. No joke... ask any of them. Ask them how they treat their parents when they're sick, their boyfriends when they've lost a game, their siblings when they've fallen over... they love to love.

So it'd be nice... for boys to love them back... in the way they need to be loved.

So...

choose carefully
take care of lovingly
loves back automatically

No comments: