Friday, September 16, 2005

the R.A.G. diet

Man I am so multi-talented. I'm listening to Fallout Boy, eating a bacon-steak-cheese pie from BP, while typing, and while attempting to print of about 100 blank name-tags for tonight's EXPO, chatting to Aron, and reading my MC and segment producer outline ALL AT ONCE. Yeah... life is GREAT. Hahahaha... =|

So yeah. Woke up today in tears and decided that although I usually avoid consuming any type of drug, I couldn't help it. So I swallowed two Naprogesics and crawled back into bed with a desperate hope that I'd get some sleep before sunrise.

So much for healthy. My fitness phase dissolved immediately after that fruit shake I made earlier this week. The last two days have been absolutely ridiculous:

Wednesday dinner: 4 Krispy Kreme Donuts. (Didn't even get to eat ONE taco... bah-loody h***!)
Thursday breakfast: Five chocolate biscuits and bottle of water.
Thursday lunch: Seven chocolate biscuits.
Thursday dinner: Half packet of Arnotts assorted cream biscuits.
Thursday Supper: Large McNuggets meal from Sunnyholt McDonald's with large hot chocolate.
Friday breakfast: 2 Krispy Kreme Donuts and glass of milk.
Just purchased: Steak-bacon-cheese pie and four-pack of 'V'.

Crap, I just got meat pie all over my jeans... Ah... pffft.

1 comment:

gerry said...

meat pie aye??? i had pizza and kfc last nite and i was walkin around with cheese and sum chicken bits on my shirt! hahhaha...

and at the ER - it looked like i had a period stain on my shirt? what the? hahah..it was on the shoulder bit. weird?